FIRE SAFETY- TRAIN THE TRAINER COURSE OVERVIEW
Rigworld Multi-services offers Train The Trainer Fire Safety Course. The course
methodology is not about teaching fire control or theoretical learning; the program focuses on
individual behavior and attitudes in case of fire emergency and the action plan.
This highly effective Train The Trainer Course is designed for individuals who need to
develop the training skills and confidence to teach adult in the workplace. This 3-Day,
interactive training event is tailored to your specific requirements which assure that the
course can be directly applied to your workplace training requirements.
In the Rig World Multi Services Training, Train the Trainer course you'll learn skills like how
to create and teach from a session plan, how to create effective and engaging
presentations, how to develop and administer assessment tools, understanding the various
types of personality types and their learning styles and much more. Participants also have the
opportunity to deliver a "live" training session and receive feedback from the group
These fun, high-energy training courses are delivered by experienced professionals throughout
India & Kuwait.
This is a high impact, high intensity train the trainer course is designed for workplaces that
need trainers that will hit the ground running as soon as possible.
This is not a box ticking exercise for passing assessments, this is for people that the skills to
train in today's professional workplaces.
This Train the Trainer Training Program is designed to benefit employees that are being
asked to design and/or deliver training in the workplace. Participants learn about the learning
needs of adults, planning and developing different types of training, delivering and
assessing the success of the training.
After completing this course participants will have learned:
- Design a training course targeted for adult learners
- Explain the principles of Training Process
- Plan the delivery of a course by ensuring that all the key elements of effective training are present
- What should be your driving ethics, what norms should be followed while driving
- How you should react to adverse driving conditions?
- Develop techniques to overcome barriers to learning
- Prepare and deliver a training session
- How to handle slow learners and fast learners
- Learn to construct assessments to validate the learning
- How to handle a matured class of people, no more school going kids so how to cater to their needs
- What are Different Body language in the classroom
- Gain techniques for providing encouragement and coaching during the training process
- How to make the training program more lively and effective with the proper use of role plays, games simulations
- Create post-course evaluation forms
- Evaluate their peers and also receive feedback from them during class