WORKOVER OPERATIONS COURSE OVERVIEW
The Workover Well Control training reviews types of complications that can occur during workover operations. The course covers workover fundamentals with a focus on understanding well control in relation to Drilling versus workover. The class covers workover essentials such as barriers, equipment and relevant well control methods; it also includes an in-depth review of bull-heading and Reverse Circulation techniques.
At the end of the course, the participants will learn about:
- What are the types of completions
- What are reasons for work-overs and well preparation
- Overview of Surface and Subsurface Well-bore Equipment and Procedures
- Types of barriers, completion and work-over fluids
- Kick Causes, Warning Signs, kill methods and Risk awareness and Organizing a Well Control Operation